Municipal Elections are held every odd-numbered year. The following municipal offices are to be voted upon in the Millcreek 2019 Municipal Election to serve four-year terms: Mayor, Council District 1, and Council District 3. Visit the Council's page to learn more about the offices and districts.
Millcreek utilizes vote by mail through Salt Lake County. Please contact the City Recorder at 801.214.2601 for questions relating to elections.
General Election: November 5, 2019
The declaration of candidacy period for the 2019 elections was June 3-7 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Qualifications for Elected Office:
- A candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- A candidate must be at least 18 years old and a registered voter of Millcreek.
- A candidate must have resided in Millcreek for at least 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the date of the election.
- A candidate must reside in the council district where election is desired.
- In accordance with Utah Constitution Article IV, Section 6, any mentally incompetent person, any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to hold elective office is restored.
3610 Carolyn Street
Millcreek, UT 84106
COUNCIL DISTRICT 1
1026 E. Hillview Drive
Millcreek, UT 84124
COUNCIL DISTRICT 3
Jemina A. Keller
2910 Cascade Way
Millcreek, UT 84109
- Visit the Utah Voter Registration Website to find out how to register to vote.
- Check your registration status, location of ballot drop boxes and vote centers, or view other election information at the Salt Lake County Clerk's Election Website Opens a New Window. .
- Visit vote.utah.gov to view candidate profiles, find information about polling locations, register to vote, see your specific voter information, track ballots, view the sample ballot, and more.