Community Resources

Contact Millcreek

To contact Millcreek with questions or comments, please use the Contact Us form.

county council representatives

View contact information for County Council Representatives.

Millcreek Contacts

View contact information for Millcreek Departments.

State Representatives

Find your state Senator or House Representative through the Utah State Legislature page.