Special Event Permits

Special Events Permit

Special Events within Millcreek require the submittal of an application, view the Special Events Permit (PDF).

  • Completed applications may be emailed to the Communications Director.
  • Insurance certificates, maps, and $50 fee will need to be submitted to the Permit Technician before your request can be fully processed.
  • Sponsors of block parties will also be required to submit paperwork with the signatures of affected neighbors’ concurrence of the road closure. This paperwork should reflect the addresses of each resident, as well as their signature indicating agreement for the road closure. Barricades and security are the responsibility of the applicant.

For more information, please call 801-214-2707