Historic Preservation Commission Agenda (PDF)
Millcreek Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Agenda
Public Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission of Millcreek will assemble in a regular public meeting on Thursday, 12 January 2023 at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting
1. Recommendation of CU-22-020, Request for a Conditional Use Permit for a Daycare/Preschool Facility (25-30 children) at the Historic Millcreek Farm House Located at Approx. 1106 E. 4500 S. by Applicant Savana Bauer
2. Updates from Historic Preservation Commission Sub-Committees
3. Review of Proposed Annual Timeline
4. Reconnaissance Survey Request for Proposals Status Update
5. State Historic Preservation Office Grant Application Discussion
6. February Venture Out Historic Preservation Event Planning
7. Discussion on Community Engagement
8. Staff Updates
9. Updates from the Planning Director
10. Approval of December 8, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
11. Approval of December 9, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2751 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
The meeting will be live streamed via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/373/Meeting-Live-Stream. Public comment can be submitted before or during the meeting via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-5/Public-Comments-61.
The Commission may convene in an electronic meeting. Commissioners may participate from remote locations and may be connected to the electronic meeting by GoToMeeting, Zoom, or telephonic communications. The anchor location will be City Hall.
THE UNDERSIGNED DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: January 5, 2023 CITY RECORDER: Elyse Sullivan
Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Commission.