Community Reinvestment Agency Meeting (PDF)
Millcreek City Council & Community Reinvestment AgencyMeeting Agenda
Public notice is hereby given that the City Council of Millcreek will assemble in a public work meeting and regular meeting on Monday, 23 May 2022 at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 5:00 p.m. for the work meeting and 7:00 p.m. for the regular meeting. The Community Reinvestment Agency of Millcreek will also assemble in a regular public meeting and will commence when the City Council has recessed or concluded the Council meeting.
5:00 p.m. – WORK MEETING:
1. Salt Lake City Department of Public Utilities Presentation; Laura Briefer, Director
2. Grant Presentation; Josie Showalter, CDBG/Grant Administrator and Kayla Mayers, Promise Program Manager
3. Millcreek City Logo Discussion; Mike Winder, City Manager
4. Discussion on Potential Coordination with Granite School District and Salt Lake City Department of Public Utilities to Provide Space for Parks; Rita Lund, Communications Director, and John Miller, City Engineer
5. Staff Reports
6. Discussion of Agenda Items, Correspondence, and/or Future Agenda Items
7:00 p.m. - REGULAR MEETING:
1. Welcome, Introduction and Preliminary Matters
1.1 Pledge of Allegiance
1.2 Public Comment
Audience members may bring any item to the Council's attention. Comments are subject to the Public Comment and Policy set forth below. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
1.3 Unified Police Department Millcreek Precinct Officer of the Month for April 2022
2. Planning Matters
2.1 Discussion and Consideration of Ordinance 22-26, Accepting the Pinnacle Place Cul-De-Sac as a Public Street
3. Financial Matters
3.1 Unified Police Department Funding Discussion
3.2 Public Hearing on Consideration of a Monetary Appropriation of Up to $10,000 to Trails Utah
3.3 Discussion and Consideration of Ordinance 22-25, Approving a Monetary Contribution of up to $10,000 to Trails Utah
4.1 Mayor’s Report
4.2 City Council Member Reports
4.3 City Treasurer’s Report
4.4 Staff Reports
4.5 Unified Fire Authority Report
4.6 Unified Police Department Report
5. Consent Agenda
5.1 Approval of April 25, 2022 Work Meeting and Regular Meeting Minutes
5.2 Approval of May 9, 2022 Work Meeting and Regular Meeting Minutes
6. New Items for Subsequent Consideration
7. Calendar of Upcoming Events
• Canyon Rim Citizens Association Mtg., 6/1/22, 7:00 p.m.
• East Mill Creek Community Council Mtg., 6/2/22, 6:30 p.m.
• Mt. Olympus Community Council Mtg., 6/6/22, 6:00 p.m.
• Millcreek Community Council Mtg., 6/7/22, 6:30 p.m.
• City Council Mtg., 6/13/22, 7:00 p.m.
8. Closed Session (If Needed)
The Council may convene in a closed session to discuss items as provided by Utah Code Ann. §52-4-205.
Community Reinvestment Agency Convening
1. Status Update on Wasatch Community Reinvestment Project Area
2. Consideration of Resolution 22-08, Approving a Participation Agreement with PRI Millcreek, LLC
3. Approval of April 25, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2751 or email@example.com, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Public Comment Policy and Procedure: The purpose of public comment is to allow citizens to address items on the agenda. Citizens requesting to address the Council may be asked to complete a written comment form and present it to the City Recorder. In general, the Chair will allow an individual two minutes to address the Council. A spokesperson, recognized as representing a group in attendance, may be allowed up to five minutes. At the conclusion of the citizen comment time, the Chair may direct staff to assist the citizen on the issue presented; direct the citizen to the proper administrative department(s); or take no action. This policy also applies to all public hearings. Citizens may also submit written requests (outlining their issue) for an item to be considered at a future council meeting. The Chair may place the item on the agenda under citizen comments; direct staff to assist the citizen; direct the citizen to the proper administrative departments; or take no action. Public comment can be submitted via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-5/Public-Comments-61.
The meeting will be live streamed via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/373/Meeting-Live-Stream. The Council may convene in an electronic meeting. Council members may participate from remote locations and may be connected to the electronic meeting by GoToMeeting, Zoom, or telephonic communications. The anchor location will be City Hall.
THE DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: May 18, 2022 CITY RECORDER: Elyse Sullivan
Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Council and Agency.