Millcreek Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Agenda
Public Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission of Millcreek will assemble in a special public meeting on Thursday, 9 June 2022 at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – Special Meeting
1. Oaths of Office
2. Open and Public Meetings Act Training
3. Review the Historic Preservation Ordinance and the Roles and Duties of the Historic Preservation Commission
4. Visioning and Strategic Planning
5. Discussion and Consideration of Rules of Order and Procedure
6. Approve the 2022 Meeting Schedule
7. Approve the May 19, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes
8. Election of a Chair and Vice Chair
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting will be live streamed via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/373/Meeting-Live-Stream.
THE UNDERSIGNED DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: June 3, 2022 CITY RECORDER: Elyse Sullivan
Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Commission.