Millcreek Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Agenda
Public Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission of Millcreek will assemble in a regular public meeting on Thursday, 13 July 2023, at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting
1. Millcreek Reconnaissance Level Survey 2023- Kirk Huffaker
2. Discussion on Next Steps for Designation of Historic Districts and Sites – Francis Lilly
3. Discussion on Building Permits in Evergreen Historic District – Francis Lilly
4. Discussion on Historic Exhibit 6th Floor of City Hall – Francis Lilly
5. Updates from Sub-Committees
6. Staff Updates
7. Approval of June 8, 2023, Regular Meeting Minutes
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2751 or email@example.com, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
The meeting will be live streamed via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/373/Meeting-Live-Stream. Public comment can be submitted before or during the meeting via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-5/Public-Comments-61. The Commission may convene in an electronic meeting. Commissioners may participate from remote locations and may be connected to the electronic meeting by GoToMeeting, Zoom, or telephonic communications. The anchor location will be City Hall.
THE UNDERSIGNED DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: July 7, 2023 DEPUTY CITY RECORDER: Alex Wendt
Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Commission