Planning Commission Meeting
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Planning Commission of MILLCREEK will assemble in a REGULAR public meeting on Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting
1. Public Hearings
1.1 Consideration of CU-19-007, Conditional Use Permit for a Mixed Use Development Consisting of an Auto Repair Business and a 36-Dwelling Multifamily Building Location: 3816-3820 S. Highland Dr. Applicant: Sean Hansen Planner: Robert May
1.2 Consideration of CU-19-006, Conditional Use Permit for a Mixed Use Development Consisting of 3800 Square Feet of Commercial Space and 176 Dwellings Location: 3999 South Main Street Applicant: JF Capital Planner: Blaine Gehring
1.3 Consideration of ZM-19-013, Rezone from A-1 to RM Subject to a Development Agreement for a Senior Housing Condominium Development Location: 4046 S. 700 W. Applicant: Rick Whiting Planner: Blaine Gehring
1.4 Consideration of SD-19-008, Preliminary Plat Approval of an 8-Lot Residential Subdivision Location: 3559 S. Highland Drive Applicant: Ivory Homes Planner: Robert May
2. Continuing Business
2.1 Consideration of SD-19-006, Preliminary Plat Approval of a Condominium Conversion Plat Location: 3560-3572 S. 1300 E. Applicant: Sean Steinman Planner: Blaine Gehring
3. Business Meeting
3.1 Approval of March 6, 2017 Meeting Minutes
3.2 Approval of June 19, 2019 Meeting Minutes
3.3 Updates from the Community Development Director
4. New Items for Subsequent Consideration
5. Calendar of Upcoming Meetings
• East Mill Creek Community Council Mtg., 8/1/19, 6:30 p.m. at 2266 E. Evergreen Ave.
• Mt. Olympus Community Council Mtg., 8/6/19, 6:00 p.m. at 3450 E. Oakview Dr.
• Millcreek Community Council Mtg., 8/6/19, 6:30 p.m. at City Hall
• Canyon Rim Citizens Association Mtg., 8/7/19, 7:00 p.m. at 2375 E. 3300 S.
• City Council Mtg., 8/12/19, 5:00 p.m. at City Hall
• City Council Work Mtg., 8/19/19, 5:30 p.m. at City Hall
• Planning Commission Mtg., 8/21/19, 5:00 p.m. at City Hall
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2602, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
The Planning Commission public meeting is a public forum where the Planning Commission receives comment from applicants, the public, applicable agencies and staff regarding land use applications and other items on the Commission’s agenda. In addition, it is where the Planning Commission takes action on these items. Actions may include: approval, approval with conditions, denial of legislative items, continuance, or recommendation to other bodies as applicable.
THE UNDERSIGNED DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: July 10, 2019 CITY RECORDER: Elyse Greiner
*Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Planning Commission*
- PC 7-17-19 Agenda.pdf
- CU-19-007 PLANNING COMMISSION STAFF REPORT.pdf
- CU-19-006 Planning Commission Staff Report.pdf
- ZM-19-013 Planning Commission Staff Report.pdf
- SD-19-008 PLANNING COMMISSION STAFF REPORT.pdf
- SD 19-006 Planning Commission Staff Report.pdf
- PC 3-6-17 Draft Minutes.pdf
- PC 6-19-19 Draft Minutes.pdf
- PC 7-17-19 Packet.pdf