Millcreek City Council Meeting Agenda and Packet (PDF)
Millcreek City Council
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of Millcreek will assemble in a public work meeting and regular meeting on Monday, 9 November 2020 at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah 84106, commencing at 5:00 p.m. for the work meeting and 7:00 p.m. for the regular meeting. Please see additional note below.*
5:00 p.m. – WORK MEETING:
1. Recommendation to retain MHTN Architect for the City Hall Architectural Programing; Francis Lilly
2. House Bill 411 “Community Renewable Energy Act” Status Report; Mayor Silvestrini, John Brems
3. Sustainability Update, Samantha DeSeelhorst, Sustainability Analyst
4. Millcreek City Hall Project Presentation; Kyrene Gibb, Y2 Analytics
5. Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling District Annual Report; Pam Roberts, WFWRD General Manager/CEO
6. Park Sign Regulations; Kurt Hansen
7. Staff Reports
8. Discussion of Agenda Items, Correspondence, and/or Future Agenda Items
7:00 p.m. - REGULAR MEETING:
1. Welcome, Introduction and Preliminary Matters
1.1 Pledge of Allegiance
1.2 Public Comment
Audience members may bring any item to the Council's attention. Comments are subject to the Public Comment and Policy set forth below. Public comment can be submitted via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-5/Public-Comments-61. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
2. Business Matters
2.1 Due to Governor Herbert’s Executive Orders 2020-72 and 73 issued November 8, 2020, which is a result of unforeseen circumstances and is considered a matter of an emergency or urgent nature caused by COVID19 it is necessary for the Council to consider approving Millcreek State of Local Emergency Directive No.6 dated November 9, 2020.
2.2 Approval of Settlement Agreement and General Release of Claims between the City and Brad Nauman and Patricia DeYoung regarding the Bad Manors/Dewey’s, Bail Bond Building located at or near 1545 E 3300 S.
2.3 Discussion and Consideration of Resolution 20-46, Approving a Cooperative Agreement with Salt Lake County with Respect to the Salt Lake County Storm Water Coalition.
2.4 Discussion and Consideration of Resolution 20-47, Approving an Interlocal Cooperative Agreement between Salt Lake County and Millcreek with Respect to the Transfer of County Regional Transportation Choice funds to Millcreek for the Main Street Project – Big Cottonwood Creek to 3900 South Street
2.5 Discussion and Consideration of Resolution 20-48, Approving Amendment No.3 of the Interlocal Cooperative Agreement between Salt Lake County and Millcreek Regarding Transfer of Regional Transportation Funds
3.1 Mayor’s Report
3.2 City Council Member Reports
3.3 Staff Reports
4. New Items for Subsequent Consideration
5. Calendar of Upcoming Events
• City Council Special Mtg. 11/10/2020
• Planning Commission Mtg. 11/18/20 at 5:00 p.m., City Hall
• City Council Mtg. 11/23/20 at 5:00 p.m., City Hall
6. Closed Session (If Needed)
The Council may convene in a closed session to discuss items as provided by Utah Code Ann. §52-4-205.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Millcreek will make reasonable accommodation for participation in the meeting. Individuals may request assistance by contacting the ADA Coordinator, 801-214-2751 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Public Comment Policy and Procedure: The purpose of public comment is to allow citizens to address items on the agenda. Citizens requesting to address the Council may be asked to complete a written comment form and present it to the City Recorder. In general, the Chair will allow an individual two minutes to address the Council. A spokesperson, recognized as representing a group in attendance, may be allowed up to five minutes. At the conclusion of the citizen comment time, the Chair may direct staff to assist the citizen on the issue presented; direct the citizen to the proper administrative department(s); or take no action. This policy also applies to all public hearings. Citizens may also submit written requests (outlining their issue) for an item to be considered at a future council meeting. The Chair may place the item on the agenda under citizen comments; direct staff to assist the citizen; direct the citizen to the proper administrative departments; or take no action.
Public comment can be submitted via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-5/Public-Comments-61.
THE UNDERSIGNED DULY APPOINTED CITY RECORDER FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF MILLCREEK HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT A COPY OF THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS EMAILED OR POSTED TO:
City Offices City Website Utah Public Notice Website
Those Listed on the Agenda http://millcreek.us
DATE: November 4, 2020 DEPUTY RECORDER: Alexander Wendt
Agenda items may be moved in order, sequence, and time to meet the needs of the Council.
*The meeting will be conducted electronically per Millcreek State of Local Emergency Directive No. 2 of 2020 and live streamed via the City’s website at: https://millcreek.us/373/Meeting-Live-Stream.
- CC 11-9-20 Agenda.pdf
- CC 11-9-2020 Packet.pdf
- Millcreek State of Local Emergency Directive No. 6 of 2020.pdf
- WM Item 6. Park Sign and Ordinance Amendment 11-3-2020.pdf
- WM Item 6. Millcreek Park Sign 9-2-2020.pdf
- Item 2.2 Co_Permittee Accountability Statement.pdf
- Item 2.2 Millcreek UPDES Accountability Interlocal 050520.pdf
- Item 2.2 Resolution 20-46 and Additional Material ACTUAL.pdf
- Item 2.3 MLC_RES_Main St Big Cottonwood Creek to 3900 S.pdf
- Item 2.3 Resolution 20-47 ACTUAL.pdf
- Item 2.4 Millcreek 1760 Amendment 3.pdf
- Item 2.4 Resolution 20-48 Actual.pdf
- Item 2.4 Resolution 20-48 Approving Ammendment No. 3 Interlocal w SL Co. Transportation Funds.pdf