Planning Commission Public Hearings Notice
Notice is hereby given that the Millcreek Planning Commission will hold six public hearings at approx. 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at City Hall, 3330 S. 1300 E., Millcreek, Utah:
1) consideration of CU-19-012, conditional use permit for a drive-through beverage shop at 2305 E. 3300 S. by applicant FourFoods Group;
2) consideration of CU-19-011, conditional use permit for a 38-unit multi-family condominium project at 4120 S. Highland Dr. by applicant Paul Gardner;
3) consideration of CU-19-013, conditional use permit for a mixed use project in the town center overlay zone at 3330 S. Highland Dr. by applicant Russ Sorensen;
4) consideration of ZM-19-017, rezone from R-2-10 to R-1-5 to facilitate the development of a subdivision for two new single family residences on Grand Cayman Dr. at 828 E. 4125 S. by applicant Aldo Arnone;
5) consideration of SD-19-013, preliminary plat approval and conditional use approval for an 8-unit PUD in the R-1-5 Zone at 4236-4248 S. 900 E. by applicant Property Dynamics, LLC; and
6) consideration of ZT-19-003, adoption of the city center overlay zone.
A copy of the associated information for the hearings is on file for review at City Hall. The public is invited to attend the hearings and make comments. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during the public hearings should notify the ADA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-214-2751 two days prior to the meeting date.
The provided documents are for the purposes of the Community Council meetings. Applications/memos are subject to change. Please refer to the Planning Commission meeting agenda and packet for updated materials.