Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Concern

  1. After-Hours Emergency Contacts

    > Water Breaks - Salt Lake Public Utilities Report Emergency: (801) 483-6700 > Public Works Operations - Report Emergency: 385-468-6101 > Power Outages - Rocky Mountain Power 1-877-508-5088

  2. For Emergencies Call 911

    Call 911 for Police emergencies. If you are reporting a parking problem or other non-emergency Police matter, please call UPD Dispatch at 801-743-7000.

  3. Type of Concern*

  4. Location of Concern

  5. Upload an image of your concern.

  6. Reporting Party's Information

    Contact information of individual reporting the concern. May be used for follow-up. Can be left anonymously.

  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.