Planning/Zoning Permits

Planning and Zoning Permit Application Instructions

  • Apply for a Land Use Application
  • Register
  • Fill out application
  • Upload supplemental information and documents such as:
    • Site Plans
    • Site Surveys
    • Structure Floorplans
    • Structure Elevations
    • Grading and Drainage Plan
    • Landscape Plan
    • Signed and Notarized Affidavit from Property Owner
    • Letter of Description
    • Any Other Related Document(s)

Land Use Permits Required for the Following:

  • Conditional Use
  • Permitted Use
  • Re-Zone
  • Subdivision
  • Planned Use Developments (PUD)
  • Lot Consolidation
  • Lot Line Adjustment
  • Sign
  • Billboard
  • Condo Conversion
  • Mobile Store
  • Non-Conforming Use
  • Vacate a Street
  • Second Kitchen in a Residence

Planning and Zoning Inspections:

  • Bond Release Inspection for Landscaping and Required Site Improvements
  • Planning and Zoning Approval Prior to Certificate of Occupancy

No Land Use Permits Needed for the Following:

  • Accessory Structures less than 200 square feet – you will still be required to meet all required setbacks.


CUP Supplemental

Planning Application

Property Owner Affidavit


Fee Schedule

Millcreek Zoning Code

Zoning Maps